Monday, July 19

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Happy H{ippity} Hop Monday to YOU!

With the heat and humidity lately...I'm dreaming of fall. 
This weeks cards use "Fall for You" {ippity} stamp set.

Next Stop - Rona's blog....http://scraprona.blogspot.com
Or start from the beginning at http://www.unityopportunity-blog.blogspot.com/

One Last Thing...NEW RELEASE OF {ippity} AUGUST 12th!!!!
Time to make room for the NEW {ippity} ...so...on all in stock items I'm offering....

FREE Shipping on 2 or more Stamp sets!  
&
Save $5 when you buy 4 or more stamp sets! 

Have a great week!!!

13 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

I can't wait for some cooler weather...I love how you have the leaves falling off the tree...nicely done!

farmhouse-story said...

great fall cards-love this stamp set!

Eva said...

Ohhh..these are just so pretty!!!!! Love how you used the branch as a tree with falling leaves...so creative!

Aleks said...

These are so cute! I love the simple pumpkin one! THe leaves falling off the tree in the 2nd card is genius!

Rachel B said...

These are fabulous. I love the pumpkin. So cute!

Elisabeth said...

So cute, love the falling leaves!!!

Susan B. said...

Cute cards! I agree with the others, love the leaves falling off the tree!

Mary Friederichsen said...

I agree too! The falling leaves from the branch is very,very clever!!
And I love the first one!

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

wonderful cards

lisa a.

NoraAnne said...

Great cards, love the CAS style of the pumpkin card!

Karen said...

Adorable cards. I love what you did on the 2nd card making that branch go another way!! Very creative!!

Jessy said...

love the way you used this set. perfect card!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!!!