Monday, November 29

H{ippity} Hop Monday....

Good Morning & Happy Monday to YOU!

Hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving & for those of you that love to shop...you found great deals.  Personally I dislike large crowds and avoid the craziness of Black Friday.  However my family has spent a stressful (well - I've been the stressed one) few days trying to find good deals on appliances for our soon to be new home.  It's a good thing I don't have to find new appliances everyday.  :-) 
And in the craziness I somehow found a moment to create a couple simple cards.  I certainly have enjoyed playing with the {ippity} Christmas stamps lately....but there are so many ways to use them.  I have several fun ideas...but that'll be for another day/time....since the chaos of packing a house is finally upon me.  So much for a slow paced December.  Okay enough ranting & rambling ...

"Season of Joy" & a touch of Cosmo Cricket... 



Hope YOU have a wonderful week...and start to December!

Next in the hop is....Patricia ...http://www.mycraftycreationspatricia.blogspot.com/
or start at the beginning with the design team....http://www.unityopportunity-blog.blogspot.com/

MY SALE ENDS NOVEMBER 30TH....that is tomorrow.....grab your Christmas gifts today!

11 comments:

Erika said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colors. FABULOUS!

Kelly Mahany said...

What a great CAS Christmas card!! Love the blue and green!!

Patricia said...

Beautiful card! Love it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Love the double stamping--that is a cool effect! I also love how you stapled the ribbon down! Must get me some of those tiny staples:)

Anonymous said...

Pretty card!!

stampjourney said...

Love the colors and design of this card! So lovely!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the simplicity!

Rona said...

very pretty card - good luck with your move!!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful card. I love the layering .

Kathy H said...

Lovely!

Unknown said...

Sarah, what a fabulous way to use your ribbon with the sentiment...love this! p.s. sorry I'm so behind on visiting your posts...I'm trying to catch up! Have a fabulous week!