Monday, February 14

H{ippity} Hop Monday - PS. I Love You!

Good Morning!
&
 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

This morning I thought I would share the card I made for my honey!  You may have already seen this on the {ippity} blog a couple weeks back when I was featured on {ippity} blossoms.

Stamp sets used: Music of My Heart (background  & heart) - from Winter 2010 release
Because of You ("love" strip) - from Fall 2009 release
Love in Return - (tag & sentiment) - Winter 2010 release


Hope you have a wonderful day....and may today be a reminder to share love with those you care about....everyday....not just Valentine's Day.

Next hop on over to... Angie
or start in the beginning at the {ippity} blog

Otherwise today is the final day of my sale from being {ippity} blossom chick...


7 comments:

Banu said...

Beautiful Card. :)

Scrapcollectr said...

Oooh, oooh, oooh... love the texture on this card! I can almost feel it... *smile*

Patricia said...

Gorgeous card, Sarah! I love how you used a bunch of stamps!!

Lynn said...

great card, love the use of the music note stamp as a background on your cards!

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Great layering of stamps!

Lisa a

Andrea said...

very pretty with all the texture and red!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

beautiful love the canvas!!!