Friday, April 8

Just a few updates...

Hi!  I've been a bit occupied with family and sickness this past month....now time to get back to posting. :-)

Updates for those looking for "NEW" {ippity}...release dates are going to twice a year.  Next release will be in June.  If you would like updates drop a line my way or I will try to keep updates here as I learn of them.

Otherwise....

Working on a couple of projects.  My mum & mother-in-law are looking for sympathy and baptism cards...so been working on that...and trying to work thru scraps (since my scrap pile has grown quite large).  So....here are a couple cards....




Off to enjoy a warm weekend...mostly outside...continuing to work on garden, cleaning up the yard and whatever bits and pieces our girls allows us to acomplish.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: