Wednesday, June 29

Happy Wednesday....
or Hump Day....
or whatever you'd like to call it.

Right now...I'm thinkin "seriously" another HOT DAY!  Weather man is talking 109 today.  This is more like late July or August weather.  I guess it'll be an early morning out to the garden before the heat hits.

Today I have a bit of a 4th July feel....
or thank you I planned to send to troops and/or family of military.

Very easy and simple to make several cards.

{ippity} Stamp Sets Used: Authentic Man (the star & background on sentiment)
Music of My Heat (sentiment)



 Hopefully I'll get to post a few more cards/projects the next couple days.  That was the plan last week...and.....well Life Happened. :-)

It's on the to do list to post more.  So please stop back by tomorrow or the next. 

Hope you have a great day!

No comments: