Monday, July 11

Linky Monday at {ippity} blog

Good Morning....
Hope you had a great weekend...and kept cool.  Yesterday was another 107 degree day here.  Yucky!  I like summer...but that is just too hot to enjoy!

So...I stayed in - cleaned a portion of my desk off and created a bit.

Today's project I'm entering into the {ippity} challenge using {ippity}quotes & sentiments.  Interested?  Check it out and enter your creation.  We have challenges every 2 weeks....and if you win you get $20 to spend on {ippity} stamps with the chick of your choice.  How cool is that!?!

Stamp sets used:
Thankful of you (July release) - butterfly
Love in Return - sentiment



Hope you have a great day & week!
Be sure to check back on Friday - for my Unity creation...
and maybe I'll have another {ippity} creation for you this week if the heat continues.


4 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

Just gorgeous - I love this new stamp set and that dp is fab. I have been hoarding mine:-)

Rona said...

beautiful - i love your stitching and this quote is one of my favorites!!

Anonymous said...

lovely! fabulous coloring on that quote.

lisa a.

Ruby said...

Great projects.