Monday, August 29

Linky Monday with {ippity}

Good Morning Monday!
Ready for the week everyone!?!
(not sure I'm ready for this week....just seems like my to do list keeps growing)
BUT....
1 week from today {ippity} has 2 more "NEW" releases for YOU!
So...mark your calendar and make sure you are back here next Monday!  You are going to love these NEW sets.....only $24 for both.....that's not bad at all!

Today's card...is a taken from 2 {ippity} stamp sets:
Life's Little Moments - the quote
Sing a New Song - bird
I love fabric & cards...so I grabed a piece of canvas I dyed back at Easter time with left over egg dye to stamp the sentiment.
 (speaking of dyeing eggs...my 4 year old asked today at lunch to dye eggs...so I may break down and let her color eggs this week...just to keep her from asking me every day between now and Easter. ha! of course then this could back fire on me where she may decide she wants to color eggs more often)

The card didn't come out just how I hoped...but that is the way things go...trying not to focus on things being so perfect ...since we are in a not so perfect world.

Blessings on your day/week.

For other {ippity} creations..be sure to check the {ippity} blog.

No comments: