Friday, October 7

Friends with Flair

Happy Friday to YOU!

Ready for the weekend....?
I am!  Tomorrow I'm off to an all day crop!  Hopeing to accomplish bunches....but I will be happy if I can simply make a couple pages and sort photos.  I am SO far behind in organizing photos.  Baby #2 really threw off my organization of photos.  Now I take twice as many...and it's chaos! 
Scary...actually! :-)

Here's a simple card...using one of Unity's itty bitty's...testing out different colors that I normally use.  Plus trying to use paper I have...and in the end this card will work great for a friend that LOVES the color orange.
Thanks for stopping by....

Be sure to check out the "New" Chick Challenge with {ippity}.  Come join in the Fun!
For more information check out yesterday's post.

18 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Adorable card. Great colors and just love your take on this challenge.

Rachel B said...

Fabulous shakin' card! Love the colors.

Houses Built of Cards said...

Very cute! LOVE how it came out!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Jingle said...

SUPER cute!

Kary said...

So cute!! Love the image & the orange trim!

Ruby said...

Very Nice card.

jackie 4124 said...

very cute card. Love the stamped ribbon

lydiawalker said...

cute cute cute xx

Linda said...

Love that bow very pretty

Emily Keaton said...

SO cute! I love the results of color experiment. :)

sharon g said...

Very cute. I like the papers/colors you chose.

Crystal said...

Cute, love the orange!

jennifer mitten said...

Cute cute cute. This was the first itty bitty I purchased.

Roslyn said...

Love the orange and blue combo; the stamps and saying made me smile - too cute!

Jen said...

Very cute - LOVE that itty bitty and the orange ribbon. I love orange!

Pryn said...

Adorable card! Love the torn fabric!

Jen said...

I looove this! I still don't have these shakers and now I really need them (okay, maybe it's 'want them'!) heehee! Love the fabric touch for the bow...awesome Sarah!

Jocelyn Olson said...

I love to see how you used these stamps (I have yet to ink up mine--oops!). The colors are gorgeous, and I love that ribbon--wow!!