Monday, March 12

Growing in Unity...Day 1

Good Morning & a Blessed Monday to You!

This week I am featured on Unity's website as the Growing in Unity chick...
so I will be posting each day this week....and at the end of the week I will be picking a random winner from your comments & that person gets the choice of 2 itty bitty stamps.  How cool is that?
So leave a little love...and you may be the owner of 2 more sets of stamps come the end of the week.


Today's creation is using {ippity} stamp set:  Where You Should Be
I stamped on canvas...colored a little with colored pencils and added flowers with a little Red Twine from The Twinery


I would love to be YOUR {ippity} chick!!
I carry a full inventory...all listed and ready to purchase at http://thejoysofcreatingippity.blogspot.com
OR
You can purchase {ippity} from me on the Unity website by clicking on my photo/name when buying {ippity} at http://unitystampco.com

Thanks for stopping by...see you tomorrow!

14 comments:

Loni said...

Love this card!

Pat K said...

your card is so sweet.

Karen L said...

Congrats on being the Unity Chick of the week! This is one of my favorite saying of the Unity stamp sets and you did a fabulous job with it!

JUDI said...

SARAH, Congrats on being the "Unity
Chick" for the week.
I'm just catching up...so Please bare with me.
I Love this card, I like the way you stamped on canvas, and the red really POPS. The twine pulls it all together.
With Love Judi

StampNK said...

I love the way you colored in some of the letters on this saying. Such a darling card!

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is SOOO cute!!! I love kraft paper with red and cream - and LOVE stamping on canvas! ADORABLE!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh I just love this card (and congrats for being the GIU girl this week)! Canvas and twine, and a little coloring. So sweet!

jengd said...

Very cute! I love the small bit of coloring and the twine flower is so much fun!

Carol said...

Cute card, love the touch of Baker's Twine!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

JPScraps said...

I love the card. It's simple but wonderful!

Denise Bryant said...

Congrats on your GIU week!
Love the cheerful card! The twine is fun!
DeniseB

sharon g said...

The twine is perfect for this card, with the cute flowers. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

Natasha G.P. said...

Oh wow, you used fabric. That looks so cool---I like everything about this card.

SHartl said...

Love this saying and the twine looks great with it.